Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ultram Has Anyone Had Experience With Soma Plus Aspirin And Codeine And Darvacet Or Ultram At The Same Time?

Has anyone had experience with Soma plus Aspirin and codeine and Darvacet or ultram at the same time? - ultram

I was in pain for a long time. I will be a couple of times Rheumatoligist one months and numerous tests. Until now, the only thing I found that vitamin D deficiency, I am currently darvocet plus aspirin and codeine and soma. After passage extended release Tramadol, but do not have the complete script. Soma and darvocet used to think that my grief work, but now I'm awake, so the amendment Ultram extended release. I just wanted to know if anyone has taken this combination of drugs for a long time, and if they experience today, do have adverse effects so. I do not take these drugs, but so far not only make my symptoms worse, so I really have no other choice, and I'm afraid the long-term effects. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and if it helps, I take only at night before bed, I can not do the drugs while at work.

2 comments:

pickles said...

I was in all sorts of things after an ankle operation. You have to go with a manager of the pain associated with the drug combination that is large with each other when they were interacting in Chicago, I realized that to be seen or

Tattoodm... said...

If you take something for a long time to make it become insensitive and it takes more tablets at a higher dose to work.

Change to something else.

and can not be healthy to be mixed for many painkillers.

Post a Comment