Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Lift Tech Deck How In The World Do I Do An Ollie On My Tech Deck?

How in the world do i do an ollie on my tech deck? - how to lift tech deck

I'll tell you what I do.

1. I put my finger on the edge of the table.

2. I have my index finger between the screws and logo

3. Then press the middle finger

4. I try to slide and w / w pointer and off / media and then as the opposite of where the pointer is located downstairs in the middle of the logo is ...

Please help me! I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

stickyfi... said...

So we called the "fork"
I remember how it was mainly a question of luck, open your fingers so that the rotation of the cover and hope that the finger of land at the top again.
But back to the room a little and then quickly forward, he would take a little longer.

Ice cold said...

To tackle kick to the back or more

please asnwer this Q

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment